Saturday, April 3, 2010

Murphy's Law!

LOL!  Wouldn't you know!  For the past few days I have been sick as a dawg - which explains my missed post on Wednesday (and possibly tomorrow) - and I pop online for the first time in days to find that I WON!!!!!  I get to pick a wonderful piece of jewelry from Moonstone Jewelry!


Okay, enough excitement for one day (really folks . . . sick as a dawg)!  I will return once I can sit up for more than five minutes at a time without getting dizzy!  I hope everyone out there in blogland is doing well and I promise to catch up with my blog reading and posting as soon as possible.


(I would send kisses, but you don't want this nasty little bug!)



8 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are sick, but you've won a beautiful prize. Take care of yourself...and feel better. Prayers and positive energies coming your way.

Mother Moon said...

sorry to hear you are under the weather... Hope you are back to yourself soon... blessings to you... sick as a dawg... doesn't sound good...

RA said...

Get well soon. Sending a mental image of sunshine and yellow tulips your way. :)

Marie S said...

Get better fast!
Love and huge healing hugs!!

Jessica - Magical Mundane said...

I hope you feel better soon.

(((HUGS)))

Jessica

Me said...

Get better soon hun and grats :)

Marie S said...

I hope this finds you well! Just checking on you!!

Marie S said...

Are you feeling better yet??
I sure hope you are doing much better. I miss you.
Love and hugs dear one.