Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I zigged . . . I zagged . . .


and still got tagged!  Fair is fair -- Thanks for thinking of me Anastasia.  I really enjoy reading about the goings over at Deep Inside My Broom Closet!

So, here are the 'rules':

Open your first photo file (instead I am using one of the early photo files on this computer)
Scroll to the 10th photo
Post the photo and tell the story behind it
Tag five more people



So, here is my picture . . . 


This is a picture of the back garden about midsummer.  For me, gardening is a key way of relaxing and keeping connected to nature.  Not only does the vegetable garden provide food in the summer, but all of the other plants, trees, and bushes help to keep me connected to the earth and her cycles.

Now, who will I catch?  

::Covering eyes and NOT peeking::   1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 

Marie at Art from My Heart:  I have been hooked on her Goddesses since Christmas!
Mrs. B at Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom:  I can't decide which is more fun, the pics of Tanner or all that yummy food!
Bridgett at Peek-a-Boo:  I love the haircut!
Diane at Good Mourning, Glory!  Your candor is refreshing!
And finally . . .
Inannasstar at Ramblings of a Domestic Goddess:  way to keep us honest! 

UPDATE:  I now realize that Inannasstar has already been tagged -- sorry!  Please disregard my tag if you have already done it.



6 comments:

Bridgett said...

Haha...you're a total lovey, aren't you? Thank you for 'catching' me! :)

Marie S said...

Oh, at least I am in totally great company in this game of Tag.
Ready or not, here I come!!!

Rue said...

You have a very happy looking garden there - that lettuce is massive! Makes me dream of summer...

Magaly Guerrero said...

What an amazing garden! I'm so jealous. I wish I could have such a beauty, but in NYC city I'm lucky to have a parking spot 10 blocks away from my house. Sad, I know. I do have a potted plant or two that brighten my days.

Mother Moon said...

what a beautiful garden... I can hardly wait to start working outdoors....

yellowdoggranny said...

oh great garden..I'm glad I waited to plant my big garden(just did the stuff that goes in pots) as our first day of spring here was a high of 37..feck...